User help & documentation
Trying to ask a question? Post your questions at the Forum.
Available software & routines
- 2D classification
- 3D classification
- 3D refinement
Data storage & security
- COSMIC² is not a data storage server
- This means that you should ALWAYS back up your data somewhere else, other than COSMIC².
- All data will be deleted after 30 days
- Please follow this link for a full description of data security measures at work on COSMIC²
- What is COSMIC²?
- How do I gain access?
- How do cite COSMIC²?
- What software is available?
- Currently we are only supporting RELION
- How much does this cost?
- For you – free! Although the Comet supercomputer at SDSC is funded by the NSF, which means you need to cite us in order to make sure our funding sources know that this has been useful