18 Best Free Online Gematria Calculator Websites

Home Page Forums Data upload / download 18 Best Free Online Gematria Calculator Websites

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      teresita22y

You can select the cipher of choice, add your input text and calculate the gematria. There is also an option to combine words together in case you are entering a phrase. This calculator instantly gives you the gematria of the word. Jewish gematria or Hebrew gematria is the practice of assigning numerical values to letters in the hebrew system. This allows for words and phrases to be expressed as numbers, which can then be used for mathematical or mystical purposes. The most common way to assign numerical values to Hebrew letters is by using the assigned number of each letter in the alphabet in a kind of incremental way. The first 9 letters are valued from 1 to 9, the next 9 letters from 10 to 90, and the last four letters from 100 to 400. Gematria calculators can also be used as an aid in meditation and prayer. By examining the numerical values of various words or phrases related to your spiritual pursuits, you can gain insight into deeper meanings behind concepts like faith and love. When you do that, it instantly gets you the numerical value for your input in Jewish/Hebrew gematria. It does not give you a character-by-character breakdown of the gematria. However, it does include a table showing the value of each English alphabet. OnlineUtility.in is another website to calculate gematria online. The gematria calculator on this website supports Simple gematria, English gematria, and Jewish/Hebrew gematria. You can select the cipher you want to use and add your input. In the case of phrases, you also get an option to combine the words together. To determine the numerical worth of Hebrew and English words or sentences, use a gematria calculator. It is simple to compare two items because a decent gematria calculator will give you the numerical worth of any particular word or phrase in both languages.

• #296413 Reply
      Mike Labor

My interval is 207 I think. Please search my name. Born in Albuquerque

• #296414 Reply
      Mike Labor

Search name

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: 18 Best Free Online Gematria Calculator Websites
Your information: