• ISBN: 9781734316025 (1734316020)
      • Publisher: Amphetamine Sulphate
      • Language: english
      • Genres: fiction
      • Author: Thomas Moore
      • Format: paperback, 168 pages

About The Book

Has Grindr killed psychic gay powers?

For Halloween I’m dressing as a YouTube video of Corey Haim, when he was still alive and talking about kissing girls, feeling like dolphins were swimming through his blood. And I’d dress as the helpline 1-800-C-O-R-E-Y that he set up when he was seventeen, when he was high and giving advice to young fans about how to stay off drugs.

The pièce de résistance of my costume would be the contrast that the viewer makes in their mind between the image of Corey Haim in The Lost Boys with a beautiful smile and skin that looks healthier than you’ve ever seen and the TMZ report of pneumonia and the enlarged heart that killed him and the question about whether the reader would carry through the metaphor and make the link between the dolphins he said were in his blood and what they would look like now.

TXT ebook Alone Thomas Moore buy iOS on Book Depository. MOBI Alone. Hardback book Alone by Thomas Moore download on Amazon. MP3 ebook Alone read for iPhone.

Hardcover book Alone download on Kindle on Bookshop. EPUB Alone by Thomas Moore read online. FictionBook ebook Alone Thomas Moore. FB2 book Alone buy cheap reader on Powells.

PDF Alone buy cheap on Walmart. Paperback ebook Alone Thomas Moore read online for iPad. Online book Alone on PC on Kobo. FictionBook Alone by Thomas Moore download.

• #6517 Reply
      cosmic-cryoem

A Guide to the Birds of Mexico and Northern Central America by Steve N.G. Howell – 9780198540120

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Alone — buy book • 9781734316025
Your information: