(ePUB) Man of My Dreams (Children of the Earth)

Home Page Forums Data upload / download (ePUB) Man of My Dreams (Children of the Earth)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Nicole Ameen

Man of My Dreams
      (Children of the Earth, #1)
      by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Maggie Shayne, Suzanne Forster, Virginia Kantra

📕 Man of My Dreams · Click Here 📕

• Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon, Maggie Shayne, Suzanne Forster, Virginia Kantra
      • Publisher: Jove
      • Release date: October 26, 2004
      • Series: Children of the Earth, #1
      • Genres: romance, anthologies, paranormal, fantasy, fiction, adult
      • Format: paperback, 352 pages
      • Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Romance Novella (“Daydream Believer” by Maggie Shayne) & Nominee for Romantic Novella (“Midsummer Night’s Magic” by Virginia Kantra) (2005)
      • Language: english
      • ISBN: 9780515137934 (0515137936)

About The Book

Magic of the Night…

Every woman dreams about meeting the perfect man — the one whose power will spark her fiery passion and make her tremble with desire. Now, in this spellbinding collection, today’s hottest authors present four devastatingly handsome heroes who can possess a woman’s heart and satisfy her late-night yearnings. Let yourself indulge in their mesmerizing stories, and travel into a seductive world wher — when it comes to love — anything is possible…

stories included:

Fire and Ice by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Daydream Believer by Maggie Shayne

Shocking Lucy by Suzanne Forster

Midsummer Night’s Magic by Virginia Kantra

FB2 Man of My Dreams Sherrilyn Kenyon buy cheap on Powells. PDF ebook Man of My Dreams download on iOS. MOBI book Man of My Dreams by Sherrilyn Kenyon for Mac. TXT Man of My Dreams read online on Kobo.

EPUB book Man of My Dreams buy Kindle. Hardback ebook Man of My Dreams by Sherrilyn Kenyon on Barnes & Noble. Paperback Man of My Dreams Sherrilyn Kenyon download on Android. MP3 book Man of My Dreams read on Books-a-Million.

Online ebook Man of My Dreams Sherrilyn Kenyon buy cheap. Hardcover book Man of My Dreams read online PocketBook on Audible. FictionBook Man of My Dreams for iPad on Book Depository. Online ebook Man of My Dreams by Sherrilyn Kenyon download.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: (ePUB) Man of My Dreams (Children of the Earth)
Your information: