(ePUB) The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig | 9781841482156

Home Page Forums Data upload / download (ePUB) The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig | 9781841482156

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Christine Charles

The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig
      by Gael Cresp

The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig • Read More

• Release date: April 1, 2000
      • Publisher: Barefoot Books
      • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
      • Author: Gael Cresp
      • ISBN: 9781841482156 (1841482153)
      • Language: english

About The Book

When Gilbert Alexander Pig leaves home, trumpet in hand, he walks and walks until he comes to a lovely spot by the edge of a river. There he catches fish, cooks them, and at night, plays his trumpet to the stars. One night, the Wolf hears music on the wind and decides to investigate. ‘Little pig, little pig, ‘ growls the Wolf, ‘I’m going to knock down your shelter, I’m going to eat up your fish, and I’m going to blow that trumpet Myself!’ But the Wolf soon discovers that Gilbert Alexander is not the kind of pig who is going to let himself become a victim that easily. In the chase that follows, the two characters finally realise that if each of them is to do what he most wants, they need to work out an agreement. The result is a very special and highly creative friendship which enables both Gilbert and the Wolf to fulfill their talents in the wider world.Based on the traditional tale of ‘The Three Little Pigs’ and inspired by the legendary career of Texan jazz trumpet player, Gil Askey, Gilbert Alexander Pig is an exceptional and highly entertaining story of courage, conflict resolution and the power of music.

Hardcover book The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig by Gael Cresp for reader on Dymocks. FictionBook ebook The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig download. EPUB The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig Gael Cresp read on iPhone. Paperback book The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig buy cheap on Powells.

MOBI ebook The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig by Gael Cresp iPad on Bookshop. TXT The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig buy. MP3 book The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig Gael Cresp read online on Mac. PDF The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig download on Books-a-Million.

Hardback ebook The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig by Gael Cresp read Android. FB2 ebook The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig on Barnes & Noble. Online The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig download. PDF book The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig Gael Cresp buy cheap for PocketBook on Audible.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: (ePUB) The Tale Of Gilbert Alexander Pig | 9781841482156
Your information: