In My Father’s House by Ann Rinaldi – buy book · 9780590447317

Home Page Forums Data upload / download In My Father’s House by Ann Rinaldi – buy book · 9780590447317

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Alma Little

In My Father’s House
      by Ann Rinaldi

In My Father’s House — Read More

• Format: paperback, 336 pages
      • Author: Ann Rinaldi
      • Language: english
      • ISBN: 9780590447317 (0590447319)
      • Release date: January 1, 1995
      • Genres: fiction, historical, childrens, teen
      • Publisher: Scholastic Paperbacks

About The Book

A house divided.

A nation torn asunder.

Many of the fiercest battles of the Civil War were fought in the home. Oscie Mason knows this all too well.

The first shots of the war were fired on her front lawn — a sign of things to come. Oscie’s a proud daughter of the Old South, but her stepfather, Will McLean, thinks the world of her childhood must change. Oscie won’t accept anything he has to say. And the tension between them is about to explode.

To escape the war, Will McLean moves the family to a quiet town called Appomattox. But the war will follow them here, as sure as the hurtful battles will continue in Oscie’s home, and in her heart. Can Oscie call a truce — or will all that she cherishes become a casualty of war?

FB2 In My Father’s House buy for iPhone on IndieBound. MOBI ebook In My Father’s House Ann Rinaldi read. Paperback book In My Father’s House iPad on Books-a-Million. TXT In My Father’s House by Ann Rinaldi download.

Hardcover ebook In My Father’s House by Ann Rinaldi read online on Powells. PDF book In My Father’s House download on PC. EPUB book In My Father’s House Ann Rinaldi buy cheap. FictionBook In My Father’s House for Android on Dymocks.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: In My Father’s House by Ann Rinaldi – buy book · 9780590447317
Your information: