It Just Occurred to Me . . . – MOBI download • 9781905798179

Home Page Forums Data upload / download It Just Occurred to Me . . . – MOBI download • 9781905798179

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Betzua Smith

It Just Occurred to Me . . .
      The Reminiscences Thoughts of Chairman Humph

by Humphrey Lyttelton

🔥 It Just Occurred to Me . . . – Read More 🔥

• Author: Humphrey Lyttelton
      • Language: english
      • Format: paperback, 182 pages
      • Publisher: Robson Books
      • Genres: biography, music, humor, autobiography
      • ISBN: 9781905798179 (1905798172)
      • Release date: July 1, 2007

About The Book

Illustrated with the author’s witty drawings throughout, this memoir covers all aspects of Humph’s life. He recalls his early years as the son of a famous housemaster at Eton, where he was educated. He describes serving in the Grenadier Guards during the war, and, on demobilization, studying for two years at Camberwell Arts School. In 1949 he joined the Daily Mail as cartoonist, wrote the storyline for Trog’s Flook cartoon, and also signed a recording contract with EMI. He had the first British jazz record to get into the Top 20 in 1956 with Bad Penny Blues. A man with a large, passionate cult following, he has stories to share from his regular live appearances with his band, as the irrepressible chairman of BBC Radio 4’s popular nonsense quiz show I’m Sorry I Haven’t a Clue, and as the presenter of The Best of Jazz since 1967.

Paperback It Just Occurred to Me . . . Humphrey Lyttelton download PocketBook. FictionBook book It Just Occurred to Me . . . on Book Depository. EPUB ebook It Just Occurred to Me . . . by Humphrey Lyttelton buy on IndieBound. MOBI It Just Occurred to Me . . . read online on iOS.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: It Just Occurred to Me . . . – MOBI download • 9781905798179
Your information: