Marijuana clubs in barcelona

Home Page Forums Data upload / download Marijuana clubs in barcelona

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jacombo752

I would like to know about the options for legal weed smoking in Barcelona. Can you talk about the current rules and explain how you can keep the laws while enjoying it in the city?

• #297545 Reply
      DITW

Of course, I understand your interest. I visited Barcelona some time ago and have experience in such matters. At the time of my last visit, there were cannabis clubs where people could legally use marijuana under special conditions. To become a member of such a club, it was usually required to provide identification and pay a small entry fee. Inside the club there were comfort zones for drinking and socializing with other members.
      However, it is important to remember that the rules may have changed since then. It is recommended that you contact official sources or local authorities for up-to-date information on the legality and regulations of cannabis use in Barcelona. In any case, compliance with local laws and regulations is key to a safe and enjoyable experience.

• #297713 Reply
      shonist

In the city of Barcelona, there is a certain tolerance for the use of marijuana in small quantities for personal use. One of the common options is closed organizations that provide members with the right to legal use. To comply with the laws, it is important to familiarize yourself with current laws and regulations that may apply to marijuana use, see https://barcelonaweedmap.com/. If you decide to take advantage of these opportunities, make sure that the establishments you choose are compliant and licensed.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Marijuana clubs in barcelona
Your information: