(MOBI) Kill My Darling (Bill Slider) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles

Home Page Forums Data upload / download (MOBI) Kill My Darling (Bill Slider) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Achrijoli Rush

Kill My Darling
      (Bill Slider, #14)
      by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles

📕 Kill My Darling | CLICK HERE 📕

• Author: Cynthia Harrod-Eagles
      • ISBN: 9780727881373 (072788137X)
      • Language: english
      • Publisher: Severn House Publishers
      • Release date: February 1, 2012
      • Format: hardcover, 288 pages
      • First published: October 27, 2011
      • Series: Bill Slider, #14
      • Genres: mystery, fiction, crime

About The Book

When Melanie Hunter goes missing, it is completely out of character for the polite, friendly palaeontologist, and the men in her life come under suspicion. And there’s plenty to suspect: lies, half-truths, deceptions… Seems that when you pull one thread, the whole fabric of family life can come apart. It soon becomes clear that there are secrets in Melanie’s past, and pain she tried to hide from the world. Bill Slider and his team investigate, and if they are to succeed then they will need to find the answer to two questions: who loved Melanie, and who loved her too much?

FictionBook book Kill My Darling download PocketBook. TXT Kill My Darling by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles read on Kobo. Hardback ebook Kill My Darling Cynthia Harrod-Eagles buy on Dymocks. Paperback book Kill My Darling for Mac.

FB2 Kill My Darling Cynthia Harrod-Eagles download on Booktopia. Hardcover ebook Kill My Darling on PC. MOBI book Kill My Darling by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles buy cheap on Amazon. EPUB ebook Kill My Darling read online for Android.

Online Kill My Darling by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles read online. PDF ebook Kill My Darling on Kindle on Audible. MP3 Kill My Darling Cynthia Harrod-Eagles download on IndieBound. Online book Kill My Darling buy cheap iPhone.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: (MOBI) Kill My Darling (Bill Slider) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles
Your information: