(MOBI) My Mate’s Gone Mad : 9781850787648

Home Page Forums Data upload / download (MOBI) My Mate’s Gone Mad : 9781850787648

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Matthew Kelly

My Mate’s Gone Mad
      Isn’t Christianity Weird, Irrelevant and Untrue?

by Graham Daniels

My Mate’s Gone Mad – READ MORE

• Release date: January 15, 2008
      • Author: Graham Daniels
      • Format: paperback, 28 pages
      • Language: english
      • ISBN: 9781850787648 (1850787646)
      • Publisher: Authentic

About The Book

Who exactly was Jesus and what exactly is Christianity? Mad? Irrelevant? Untrue? Graham Daniels tackles these questions head on and answers them in a succinct, easy to read way using John’s Gospel as its basis. Drawing on the author’s own story of discovering the Christian faith, My Mate’s Gone Mad! humorously and gently reveals the good news of Jesus. The Exploring Christianity series looks at some of the big issues in life, tackles them head on and leads you to the incomparable person of Jesus.

Paperback book My Mate’s Gone Mad Graham Daniels for Kindle on Powells. FictionBook ebook My Mate’s Gone Mad download. MP3 My Mate’s Gone Mad buy on Book Depository. Hardcover book My Mate’s Gone Mad by Graham Daniels read online on iOS.

Hardback ebook My Mate’s Gone Mad download. EPUB My Mate’s Gone Mad by Graham Daniels read PC on Books-a-Million. PDF My Mate’s Gone Mad Graham Daniels buy cheap on IndieBound. FB2 book My Mate’s Gone Mad Mac.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: (MOBI) My Mate’s Gone Mad : 9781850787648
Your information: