(PDF) Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards

Home Page Forums Data upload / download (PDF) Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Martha Pinkerton

Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards
      by P.C. Cast, Colette Baron-Reid

🔥 Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards – Read More 🔥

• Release date: October 2, 2012
      • Format: paperback, 128 pages
      • Author: P.C. Cast, Colette Baron-Reid
      • ISBN: 9780770433444 (0770433448)
      • Language: english
      • Publisher: Potter Style
      • Genres: spirituality

About The Book

For the fans of the best-selling House of Night series, the Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards provides a unique interactive experience with the vampyre Goddess Nyx. Packaged in a keepsake box with a guidebook, the deck contains fifty gorgeously illustrated cards, many of which are based on characters in the books.

To begin, simply ask Nyx a question: What should I do in this situation? What is going on with my relationship? What will result from my next action? Then select a card and consult the guidebook to discover the message that Nyx intends for you. Just like Zoey Redbird and the other fledglings of the House of Night, you will be encouraged to trust your intuition and make powerful decisions about your life!

The Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards is an original divination system, created by P. C. Cast and oracle expert Colette Baron-Reid. It draws inspiration from the Tarot, Norse runes, and the I Ching, but no special expertise is required to use these cards. The illustrations are by digital artist Jena DellaGrottaglia.

PDF book Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards download. FB2 Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards by P.C. Cast read online for PC on Kobo. FictionBook ebook Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards P.C. Cast PocketBook on Powells. Online ebook Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards buy cheap. Hardcover Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards on Amazon.

EPUB book Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards by P.C. Cast download on Mac. MP3 book Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards buy. TXT Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards P.C. Cast read for Kindle on Dymocks. Paperback ebook Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards buy cheap. Hardback ebook Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards by P.C. Cast iPad on Booktopia.

MOBI book Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards download on Books-a-Million. Paperback Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards P.C. Cast read online on Android. Hardback Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards by P.C. Cast read iOS. MP3 ebook Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards buy on Barnes & Noble. Online book Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards download.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: (PDF) Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards
Your information: