Serena Williams details her $950 skincare routine

Home Page Forums Data upload / download Serena Williams details her $950 skincare routine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      enriquetasteinbe

Serena paid special attention to her under-eye area during the routine. Unexpectedly, she gave us all a lesson in eveningwear thanks to this breathtaking dress by Stella McCartney.

British photographer who shot… Serena paid special attention to her under-eye area during the routine. During the video, Serena revealed how her one-year-old daughter, Olympia, will also participate in parts of the routine like the cleansing stage” class=”blkBorder img-share” style=”max-width:100%” />

It’s seems as though Serena Williams is going for gold in more ways than one!

The ankle-length slip is smothered in sparkling gold sequins, making it ideal for any glamorous occasion.

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Was he recommended by Meghan?

Serena Williams reveals she ‘started seeing a therapist’… She will place eye patches over her under-eyes for 10 minutes every night 

She will place eye patches over her under-eyes for 10 minutes every night” class=”blkBorder img-share” />
      Brighten up!

During the video, Serena revealed how her one-year-old daughter, Olympia, will also participate in parts of the routine like the cleansing stage 

‘I hate dark circles around my eyes so I try to get serious about treating my eyes,” Serena stated. Serena paid special attention to her under-eye area during the routine.

Share this article

Mom’s little follower!

She will place eye patches over her under-eyes for 10 minutes every night” class=”blkBorder img-share” style=”max-width:100%” />

dvine

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Serena Williams details her $950 skincare routine
Your information: