TDEE for weight loss

Home Page Forums Data upload / download TDEE for weight loss

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      faris 88

Hello everyone! I recently learned about such a concept as TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and I want to use it to control calories and lose weight. I read that this indicator reflects the number of calories a person burns per day, taking into account their activity. I need to calculate TDEE correctly, but I don’t quite understand how to do it yet. I saw that there are different calculators where you need to enter your age, height, weight, activity level and other parameters.
      Can someone explain how this calculator works and whether the results should be trusted? Which parameters are most important? And how to use the result to adjust your diet and start losing weight? I really hope for advice from those who have already gone through this!

• #468723 Reply
      Santa

Hello! I just recently used the tdee calculator and I can tell you how it works. It’s very simple: you enter your data – age, gender, height, weight and level of physical activity. Based on this data, the calculator calculates how many calories you burn per day. This is your TDEE. But the best thing about this calculator is that it does all the hard work for you, using special formulas for calculation. Once you know your TDEE, just subtract 10-15% from this figure to create a calorie deficit and start losing weight. This helps to adjust your diet wisely.

• #469120 Reply
      Teresa

I also used TDEE for weight loss, and it is a really useful tool. But I want to add that it is important not only to calculate correctly, but also to constantly track changes in your weight and activity level. For example, I started with one level of activity, and then I started doing more sports, and I had to recalculate TDEE.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: TDEE for weight loss
Your information: