The Rest of Me by Katie Marsh — read online – 9781473639652

Home Page Forums Data upload / download The Rest of Me by Katie Marsh — read online – 9781473639652

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Hilda Buccino

The Rest of Me
      by Katie Marsh

The Rest of Me – Read More

• Author: Katie Marsh
      • ISBN: 9781473639652 (1473639654)
      • Format: paperback, 400 pages
      • Genres: fiction, contemporary
      • Language: english
      • Publisher: Hodder
      • Release date: July 26, 2018

About The Book

‘Katie Marsh writes achingly beautiful, life-affirming stories that break your heart and refuel your hope’ — Miranda Dickinson. Perfect for fans of Jojo Moyes, Lucy Dillon and Amanda Prowse.

Alex Fox knows there are lots of thing she should be. She should be the perfect wife to her chronically ill husband Sam, and the perfect mother to their two daughters. She should be excelling in her high-stress job. And she should be completing the demanding to-do lists she makes to keep herself on track.

Even if, just sometimes, she doesn’t have time to breathe.

When Sam’s condition worsens and Alex donates a kidney to save his life, her carefully scheduled existence starts to unravel. The operation leads to unexpected complications, putting a strain on Alex’s marriage and her relationship with her children — and eventually forcing her to face up to a past that she has buried for years.

As the family she has fought so hard for threatens to fall apart, can Alex finally confront her imperfections and the mistakes that have shaped her — and rediscover what is most important in life?

The Rest of Me is an emotional and uplifting story which will make you laugh, cry and hug the people you love a little bit tighter.

PDF ebook The Rest of Me download Mac on Kobo. FictionBook The Rest of Me by Katie Marsh. MOBI book The Rest of Me Katie Marsh buy on Booktopia. Hardback ebook The Rest of Me read on reader.

FB2 The Rest of Me by Katie Marsh for PocketBook on Walmart. MP3 book The Rest of Me read online. EPUB ebook The Rest of Me Katie Marsh download PC. Online The Rest of Me buy cheap on IndieBound.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: The Rest of Me by Katie Marsh — read online – 9781473639652
Your information: