Between My Thighs – buy book : 9780977623501

Home Page Forums Data upload / download Between My Thighs – buy book : 9780977623501

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Cherie Burrese

Between My Thighs
      An Urban Erotic Tale

by Naija

🔗 Between My Thighs | Read More 🔗

• Author: Naija
      • Publisher: Brown Erotic Publishing
      • ISBN: 9780977623501 (0977623505)
      • Language: english
      • Format: paperback, 312 pages
      • Release date: April 20, 2006

About The Book

Her love was to die for, but her man wouldn’t abide… When thirty-year-old Raquel Howard graduated from college back in 1999 with her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, she promised herself that the next man that ventured between her thighs would be equivalent to her tight ass credentials. Tired of sexing brothers who had no business between her thighs, going out of her way to please her man, Raquel thought she’d never find a love of her own. Vibrant and secure in her sexuality, one man couldn’t satisfy her sexual crave — until she met Troy Thomas, owner of a multi-million dollar corporation and ex-lover of her girlfriend Dallas Jones. Troy, a smooth-operator and established businessman was exactly what Raquel needed to tame the insatiable desire to constantly have a piece of good-loving inside her, but when love, lust, and lies collide, violence sparks and a triangle of secrets are revealed. Naija delivers a climatic, mysterious, and page-turning spinner in this true erotic tale.

Hardcover Between My Thighs Naija on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book Between My Thighs read online on iPad. Hardback ebook Between My Thighs by Naija download iOS on Book Depository. EPUB Between My Thighs buy. PDF book Between My Thighs read on Kobo.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Between My Thighs – buy book : 9780977623501
Your information: