(ePUB) Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards by Serge Bloch

Home Page Forums Data upload / download (ePUB) Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards by Serge Bloch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Nicole Platt

Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards
      by Serge Bloch

Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards • Read More

• ISBN: 9781402741586 (1402741588)
      • Language: english
      • Release date: August 1, 2008
      • Genres: childrens, school, humor, fiction, language
      • Author: Serge Bloch
      • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
      • Publisher: Sterling

About The Book

You can bet your bottom dollar this funny story is the cream of the crop — and the best thing since sliced bread! Award-winning artist Serge Bloch will have kids laughing their heads off at this child’s-eye look at idiomatic expressions like “ants in your pants,” “homework is for the birds,” and “cat got your tongue?” These commonly used sayings make sense in the adult world, but just imagine what a child pictures when she hears it’s “raining cats and dogs!” With witty and wonderful images that mix whimsical line drawings with photographs of inanimate objects, Bloch gives us a unique and sympathetic perspective on a boy’s first day of school where colorful butterflies flutter in our hero’s stomach and a cloud rains on him when he’s “under the weather.” Even the “big cheese” Principal has a body cut out of a block of Swiss. 

FictionBook Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards buy cheap. Hardcover book Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards by Serge Bloch on Android on Kobo. PDF ebook Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards download on Amazon.

Hardback ebook Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards Serge Bloch read online for reader. Paperback Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards buy on Booktopia. FB2 book Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards by Serge Bloch read Kindle.

MP3 book Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards Serge Bloch on Audible. MOBI ebook Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards download for iPad. Online Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards on IndieBound.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: (ePUB) Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards by Serge Bloch
Your information: