How cans he find out if her boyfriend is cheating?

Home Page Forums Data upload / download How cans he find out if her boyfriend is cheating?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ann Byce

Hey, everyone. I need some advice on a really tough situation my relative is going through. She thinks her boyfriend might be cheating on her, and it’s been causing her a lot of stress and anxiety. I want to help her figure things out, but I’m not sure where to start. Any suggestions?

• #304720 Reply
      Austin

I’m really sorry to hear that your relative is going through this. It’s great that you want to help her. First and foremost, it’s important to be there for her emotionally and let her know you’re here to support her no matter what. Has she talked to her boyfriend about her concerns?

• #304738 Reply
      Donmar

Being there for emotional support is key. Communication is crucial in situations like this. Encourage her to have an open and honest conversation with her boyfriend. It’s important that they both express their feelings and concerns. Maybe there’s a misunderstanding that can be resolved through dialogue. Well technically she could try to use those apps https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/monitoring-your-boyfriends-phone-without-his-knowledge-claire-york/ and try to find out his real life and answer to her question, if she can’t find out everything by herself. I guess in such situations it is crucial thing. So good luck to her

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: How cans he find out if her boyfriend is cheating?
Your information: